This accessibility statement applies to our website: https://www.gofibre.co.uk
This site is operated by GoFibre a company incorporated in Scotland with registration number 14404189 and having its registered office at 8th Floor Exchange Tower, 19 Canning Street, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH3 8EG. We want as many people as possible to be able to use our site. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of our site using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of our site using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of our site using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the text on our site as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is our site?
We know some parts of our site are not fully accessible:
- The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Live video streams may not have captions
- Some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- There’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘Contact’ page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 08000 590 980
- Write to us via our Edinburgh Office address
- We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as we can
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us via Contact for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page, contact: Gregor.Watson@gofibre.co.uk (Head of Customer Service)
How to make us aware of your accessibility requirements
To make us aware of your accessibility requirements please get in touch by email, phone or in writing Gregor.Watson@gofibre.co.uk Head of Customer Service
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making our website accessible and usable for all.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.